About Me

My photo
writing and singing are my lifelines. this is how i get rid of my pain hurt and sorrow. this is where i talk about love, or the lack of. my innermost thoughts & feelings.

2.12.09

Americas Future












America's Future

-Well i really dont know what america's future is going to be like,but i have some pretty good guesses. Lets just say technology takes over the world. Cars that can elevate themselves (look at the picture!) Phones that we can put over our eyes and see the person we are talking to. A phone that you wear on your wrist.
-If thats not a TECHNOLOGY-TAKE-OVER (TTO) then i dont know what is. I mean we already have push to start vehicles. Next we are going to have ones tht drive themselves and talk to us. WOW!! That would be cool. Just imagine what the cityscapes are going to look like. amazing. THANK YOU JETSONS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment