About Me

My photo
writing and singing are my lifelines. this is how i get rid of my pain hurt and sorrow. this is where i talk about love, or the lack of. my innermost thoughts & feelings.

25.1.10

1.19.10 UTeach/20 pics





















Mindsweeper-Nathan

That was pretty cool. I never really understood that game anyway, so I never played it. Im definately going to play it now that I know how to cheat, I mean win. lol. Thanks Nate-Dog.

Bonsai-Timothy

Ok trees? Didnt expect to learn about those. What can I say though, with Tim, expect the unexpected. This was so interesting. To be ones, I did wonder how some trees were able to grow in the weird positions Tim taught about. So, no Tim, you didnt teach in vain. I liked it.

Alexis-Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ok Lex, yes i loved the fact that you taught me how to make them, but you actually brought us some. That was the best part. I appreciate the recipe but i dont think mine will taste like hers. This was the best UTeach because SheTeached and IAte. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment