About Me

My photo
writing and singing are my lifelines. this is how i get rid of my pain hurt and sorrow. this is where i talk about love, or the lack of. my innermost thoughts & feelings.

19.2.10

Reasons to Write..

There are many reasons to write. Well for me, I have no choice.If i don't write I will ultimately FAIL! Anyway, writing informs others,ad tells stories.While putting your thoughts on paper can be dfficult, it is an oportunity to be creative.
There are many things to write about.You can write about whats going on in your community or in your country. This is a form of informative writting. Yu can also write a story about your life or something you have experienced. Maybe a vacation or a summer camp.
Also, the writting doesnt necessarily have to be true. No this doesnt mean falsify information. It just means you can write a fiction story. Maybe you want to appeal to the younger generations. To be honest, i think there are more children's story writers than anyone else. I look around in the libraries and there's so many books for them to read. Many children hate to read though.
Other things you can write are poems or songs. These can also help you to be creative. In poetry, you can have a play on words. Things can mean more than one thing. That is the most creative thing anyone can do.
So if you dont like to write, i think you should try it. It's awesome! Plus writing can take you places you never thought you could go.It really is enjoyable and relaxing.I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment