About Me

My photo
writing and singing are my lifelines. this is how i get rid of my pain hurt and sorrow. this is where i talk about love, or the lack of. my innermost thoughts & feelings.

1.9.09

Puns n Such

1. I could not pull out of my parking space, so I used my back up plan.
melman-kyusa
2. It became clear that some of the librarian's best abilities were put on the shelf.
B-ron - Edmonton
3. I got angry when my cell phone battery died. My counselor suggested I find an outlet.
Gabe - Seattle WA
4. They were the quietest burglars in the history of New York City. The newspapers called them 'Criminal Mimes.'
JA - Houston
5. The beauty queen is unhappy about her upcoming foreign tour. She will miss America.
SGT Snorkel - Iowa
6. An ex-sailor prefers to forget the days he spent playing cards in submarines, dismissing them as 'so much bridge under the water'.
7. Kobe Bryant is a terrible fisherman because he always gets nothing but net.
DZ - Everson
8. I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill.
Maurice - Greensboro, NC
9. They called him the king of the dentists because he specialized in crowns.
10. For a while, Houdini used a lot of trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage.
Doug the Pun-isher

No comments:

Post a Comment