About Me

My photo
writing and singing are my lifelines. this is how i get rid of my pain hurt and sorrow. this is where i talk about love, or the lack of. my innermost thoughts & feelings.

19.11.09

Props and Videos...

a. Teamwork: working together is the key to everything ezpecially if we want to succeed.
b. Creativity: okay so this is my favorite part because i love making stuff up. Plus me and jasmine make a great team cuz we are both crazy...and thats all im going to say about that.
c. Deadline: The most important thing ever but sometimes very hard to meet. sometimes we have to sacrifice a "scene" because the deadline wont let us come up with what we want but thats ok.
d. Public Speaking: you have got to be LOUD if people cant hear you, they get bored..and then basically , you could have just spared them.
e. Communication: another important factor int his industry. you have to be able to communicate with your audience because if you cant then they wont even listen to you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment