About Me

My photo
writing and singing are my lifelines. this is how i get rid of my pain hurt and sorrow. this is where i talk about love, or the lack of. my innermost thoughts & feelings.

14.4.10

Kidz Korner

- kids stories that we helped them write.
-Kidz Devotional:Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Remember when you were just a little kid, and your mom had to hold your hand everywhere you went?? She was afraid you might run off and get lost. Well, in the same way, God holds your hand. He also loves you. Whenever you need help with something, He will be there to help. He said so and he never lies.


Senior College tips:
Senior year is "the best of times and the worst of times, it is he age of wisdom, it is the age of foolishness." Sorry guys, I had to quote it, it just seemed appropriate, but I will spare the rest since we are all reading it, right? (awkward silence) Well anyway, I know we are all moving on to the next phase in our lives pretty soon, so here are some things that I hope will help you get through your freshman year.

Senior Devotional:
Hey Yall..these verses spoke to me, and i thought i would share them with you. I think they can help must get through some of the battles we will face in college. Hope they speak to you too.
Proverbs 16:3"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
1 John 4:16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."


Kids Stories

Easter Egg Hunt
Gabrielle D. (5th grade)

This Easter my mom and I are planning an Easter egg hunt for my cousin Jordan. The golden eggs are going to have 5 or 10 dollars in it. Thats the only reason I'm in it. After the easter egg hunt my family and I are going to have a traditional Easter Dinner. I know it's not all about the food it's about Jesus' Resurrection. The End.


The Story When the Saints Beat the Colts
Tim (5th grade)

One day on Sunday it was the Super Bowl for the Saints. My family was very excited. We went to the store to buy chips and dip, hot dogs, and pickles. When the game started I started to eat a hot dog because I was freaking out. When the Saints made a touchdown my family stood up jumping and screaming. Then when Shockey made a touchdown I found out the Saints beat the Colts. The End.


Cheating Cheetah
Kimani Cadney(3rd grade)

Once upon a time, there was a cheetah that loved to compete. In every competition he cheated to win. His favorite competition was racing other animals. Every time he raced, he tried to trip the other animal so he could win. Then another cheetah came. Then the cheating cheetah tried to trip the other cheetah, but the cheating cheetah wouldn't so he lost the race and all the animals lived happily ever after in the jungle. The End.

The Weekend
Shawn (3rd grade)

I stayed up until my parents woke up. I stayed at my aunts house. I watched tv and on the day I left, I got to play with my next door neighbor. We play bike racing, hide and go seek, and jump on the trampoline.


Black Jack
Aaron (2nd grade)

My dad was driving home and he found puppies. He tried to catch one and he did. He tried to catch the mom, but he couldnt. He named it Black Jack.


My Pretty Pink Dress
Jordyn (1st grade)

I have a pretty pink dress. It has pretty blue pearls on it. I like to wear it to church and I have pink high heels. One time, I wore them to the mall. Everybody loved it. The End.

Spiderman Has Muscles?
Jaden (Kindergarten)

Why does Spiderman have muscles? He was a boy at first until he was bitten by a spider. He became very strong because of the venom. His muscles were big. Because of his muscles he could climb walls. Spiderman was very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment